Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And . . . we're back!


Reader, it's been several weeks since my last blog. I feel like I'm in the confessional. I got very focused on work in May and June and let go of my health goals. I'm not happy about it, but there it is.

My commitment is to my long-term health, not only to weight loss. But weight loss is a major (if not crucial) part of that commitment. So what happened?

One more time, I sold myself down the proverbial river. One more time, I put my work and family ahead of my own needs, even my own health. One more time, I let it out of my sites.
Yes, I did it again. And it was, in fact, only "one more" time, not "too many" times.

Today I am focusing on preparing food that supports my goals, getting some exercise, and forgiving myself for letting go of that in the past two months. It starts with now.

No comments: