Monday, March 26, 2012

Health Risk

I haven't posted an update for a long time so here it is:

I saw an endocrinologist for a health risk analysis today.  I have no health risks.  My total cholesterol was 208 but that's because my HDL ("good") was very high; my LDL was quite low.

She confirmed my internist's conclusion of "fit and fat." 

So although I have been maintaining for some time (for the most part), well really dipping down verrrrrrrrrrrry slooooooooooowly, I am progressing in my quest for whole health.  She said she has only ever seen 2 clients whose cholesterol was over 200 due to high HDL.  Guess that steady diet of greens this winter is really paying off.

I have recently stepped up my workout routine and have had started losing again.  That is a trend I intend to continue!

No comments: