Friday, September 23, 2011

Fit Friday: Tips, Tricks and Inspiration

I have a new weight loss buddy and I was explaining some things to her the other day.  It occurred to me that I know a lot about weight loss.  Yet, sometimes I don't use what I know.  So the trick of the week is:  Do what you know how to do.  If you are brand new to weight loss or way too experienced, there are things you know.  Do those things this week.  As for me, I am going to drink my water.  I know it matters, so I am going to do it.  I am down half a pound this week but noticed my ankles were really swollen.  Guess who hadn't been drinking her water?

The tip of the week is for all of we sugar addicts.  Here is an article that shows step-by-step how to break the sugar habit.  

Now for the inspiration.  This is probably the most inspiring video I've seen about weight loss.  I have posted it before but after a lack of self control yesterday, I decided it was time for a re-run.  Turn off the TV, send the kids outside and take the 4 minutes.  It's worth it!!

No comments: